Haltech Elite 2500T - With Advanced Torque Management (ATM)
Advanced Torque Management – More Grip, Less Slip
Aimed at drag racing professionals, Advanced Torque Management is Haltech’s brand new engine management feature that promises to reduce the loss of traction and tyre shake, making aborted passes a thing of the past.
Haltech’s Advanced Torque Management eliminates the impact numerous variables like the surface condition or temperature can have on the car’s performance providing consistent, repeatable results.
How does it work?
A Driveshaft RPM sensor monitors the Driveshaft RPM and reports back to the ECU. The Driveshaft RPM is then used as a target in the Torque Management tables. If the Driveshaft RPM goes above or below the target Driveshaft RPM, the ECU immediately adjusts the tune to compensate and bring the Driveshaft RPM back to its pre-set target.
As well as Driveshaft RPM, Haltech’s Advanced Torque Management can also be mapped against Wheel Speed or Engine RPM. Multiple profiles can be set up and triggered by a sensor input or a dashboard switch panel.
How does it help you go faster?
The benefits of having full control over your torque are many and varied, the most obvious one being consistency. Changing track conditions, temperature or environmental factors can all cause loss of traction often resulting in aborted runs.
With Haltech’s Advanced Torque Management every run counts and every run delivers consistent results. If there is one thing all seasoned drag racing pros agree on it’s that consistency equals lower ETs.
How to get Haltech Advanced Torque Management?
Haltech Advanced Torque Management is available on the following products:
• Elite 2500T
• Elite 2500 (with a 2500T upgrade)
• REM (Race Expansion Module)
• 1 to 12 cylinder engines
• 1 to 4 rotor engines
• Normally aspirated or forced induction
• Waterproof Case (IP67)
• Torque Management Functionality
• 8 x Fuel Injection Outputs
• 8 x Ignition Outputs
• 28 x Digital Outputs
• 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
• USB Laptop Communications up to 1 MB/s
• 6 x Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
• Programmable Injector Peak and Hold Currents
• OBDII Capable – Set and clear diagnostic trouble codes, view live engine data
• ESP Calibration Software – Intuitive and easy to use
• Dual CAN Bus communication for OEM and Haltech CAN Expansion
• User definable 5D Tuning – Tune by gear, Cam angle or any channel for ultimate flexibility
• Variable cam control – Independently control up to 4 camshafts Auto tune capabilities –
• Short and Long term fuel, ignition, boost and idle control learning
• Dual Channel Knock Control – with high speed digital filtering for accurate detection
• Multi-fuel Support – Support for Petrol (Gasoline),LPG, Methanol and Ethanol
• E85 Flex Fuel Ready – Direct connection to sensor.
• Closed Loop Boost Control – Multiple Modes – Tune by gear, wheel speed or time
• Closed Loop Idle Control – With learning for consistent idle stability
• Closed Loop 02 Control – Dual bank control for precise tuning
• Anti-Lag and Launch Control – Drag and Rally modes
• Data logging – Up to 40 channels of logging. Sampling rates up to 5ms
• Multi Level Engine Protection – Set limits for sensors and protect your engine
• ECU comes fully enabled, no additional charges for advanced features
• 8 x Current controlled injector drivers
• High or Low impedance injector compatible
• Programable Peak Current – 0A – 8A
• Programable Hold Current – 0A – 2A
• All spare injector outputs can be used as generic DPO’s with 1A Max output.
• 8 x Over current protected ignition drivers
• All spare ignition outputs can be used as generic DPO’s with 1A Max output.
• 5 x Over current protected low side pulsed outputs
• 1 x Dedicated engine control relay output which can control up to 6 relays simultaneously
• 2 x Over current protected hi / low side motor outputs
• Suits most OEM throttle bodies and pedals
• 1 x 4 wire stepper motor control
• Can be configured as 4 x hi / low side outputs
• 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
• 2 x Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
• Supports variable reluctor and digital inputs
• 3 Bar Internal MAP Sensor rated up to 200kPa of Boost (2bar/29psi)
• 2 x CAN Bus communication for Haltech CAN and Vehicle CAN Expansion
• 1 x USB Connection for Programming
• On-board Data Logging
• Fastest Sample Rate 5ms
• 2MB Internal Storage
For a more detailed specification sheet, click here