DV+ T9366 DV+ for Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0L & BMW X5M/X6M
The new DV+ for Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0L & BMW X5M/X6M (need 2 valves for X5M/X6M)!
GFB’S DV+ SOLUTION COULDN’T BE SIMPLER – KEEP WHAT WORKS AND REPLACE WHAT DOESN’T.
- Uses factory solenoid coil for seamless integration
- Replaces plastic valve parts with metal for reliability and strength – especially important on tuned engines
- Direct-fit replacement with GFB’s TMS benefits
- Exclusive “pilot-actuated” valve mechanism for rapid response at high boost
GFB expands the DV+ range with a direct-fit solution for the weak factory diverter valve used on many European vehicles.
The solenoid coil itself from the factory-fitted valve is great- the ECU opens it faster than any pneumatic valve so why replace it? The weak point however, is the valve mechanism itself. GFB’s DV+ solves this problem by replacing the valve parts with an anodised billet aluminium housing, fitted with a brass piston machined to exacting tolerances.
The end result is sharper throttle response, lightning-fast valve actuation, and it will hold as much boost as you can throw at it. Read all about the DV+ story below. Other manufacturers’ products involve replacing the entire system with a traditional pneumatic valve, or include a solenoid valve with the diverter. These approaches add unnecessary cost and additional parts (in some cases requiring long vacuum hose runs, mounting brackets etc). All these additional items result in a product that is slower, less responsive, more expensive, and takes longer to install.
GFB’s DV+ solution on the other hand is more responsive, less expensive, easier to install, and doesn’t cause compressor surge/ turbo flutter. Oh, and it doesn’t require different springs or frequent re-builds either.
DV+ T9366 (Suits 2.0L Giulia & BMW X5M/X6M, need 2 valves for X5M/X6M) Diverter Valve with TMS advantage. Protected by Patents in United States of America, China & Australia. PCT Patents Pending also suits:
- BMW X5M E70 (S63 Engine) 2009 - 2013 Note : NOTE: 2 Valves Required
- BMW X6M E71 (S63 Engine) 2009 - 2014 Note : NOTE: 2 Valves Required
- ALFA ROMEO Giulia 2.0 MultiAir 2015 - On
- ALFA ROMEO Stelvio 2.0 MultiAir 2016 - On
- JEEP Wrangler 2.0T Hurricane 2018-On