Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk6 08-13- Cobb Accessport V3
Simple ECU flashing with gauge package! The in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, high resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up race, street, or dyno gauge clusters), and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). And what's looks without brains? More processing power, memory, and storage to flash faster while saving all of your maps and logs. This is your new Accessport.
Warning! Installation of this Accessport over anything other than OEM or COBB software may result in ECU/TCU failure. Please contact COBB Support if you have any questions.
The Accessport is the world's best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your Volkswagen GTI. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow our staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off The Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom mapping for any modification level. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
Stage 1 98RON
- Peak Gains* +12.8% HP / +18.6% TQ
- Largest Gains* +17.1% HP / at 4900 / +22.2% TQ at 4000RPM
Stage 1 98RON High Boost
- Peak Gains* +13.2% HP / +24.7% TQ
- Peak Gains* +13.2% HP / +24.7% TQLargest Gains* +28.2% HP / +23.3% TQ at 4300 RPM
Stage 2 98RON
- Peak Gains* +27.1% HP / +29.2% TQ
- Largest Gains* +34% HP at 4600 RPM / +35% TQ at 4000 RPM
- *Peak gains are measured as the difference between the highest points of the two plots. *Largest gains are measured as the largest gain at any single point between the two plots. Results may vary. Power as tested on 2010 GTI using these identical calibrations. Generally speaking, the 91 octane calibration has a richer fuel curve and a less aggressive ignition advance map to help compensate for 91 octane fuel and/or less than ideal atmospheric conditions. The map designed for 93 octane is the most aggressive.
- Larger, full color, higher resolution screen
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- Faster and easier to use with a familiar face
- Interchangeable faceplates
- Simple Installation: Everything is included for the simple installation! Intuitive on-screen instructions identify your exact vehicle and available maps.
- Simple Uninstall: Revert your ECU to exactly as it was before with the easy to use Uninstall option from the main menu.
- Trouble Codes: Allows ECU map change flashing time to be reduced to 40 seconds or less.
- Change Maps: Store up to 100 maps from our OTS map database or from your favorite COBB tuner and quickly switch between them for any need.
- Gauges – Use your Accessport as a gauge to monitor boost or any other live information, directly from the ECU.
- Data Logging: Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of engine performance. Stores up to 10 hours.
- Performance Measuring: Welcome to your own performance evaluation suite! Measure 0-60 mph time, 60 foot and ¼ mile ET’s. and Trap Speed.
- Shift Light: Set custom RPM warning lights for perfect shifts every time.
- AP Manager: Use your PC or Mac to manage maps, download recorded datalogs, or quickly update your Accessport.