Cobb Tuning Accessport V3 - Nissan R35 GTR 09-13 (No TCM Flashing)
No TCM Flashing
SKU code: AP3-NIS-005
Simple ECU flashing with gauge package! The new in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up race, street, or dyno gauge clusters), and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). And what's looks without brains? More processing power, memory, and storage to flash faster while saving all of your maps and logs. This is your new Accessport.
Warning! Installation of this Accessport over anything other than OEM or COBB software may result in ECU/TCU failure. Please contact COBB Support if you have any questions.
The Accessport is the world's best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your GTR. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow our staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off The Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom mapping for any modification level. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
- Larger, full color, higher resolution screen
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- Faster and easier to use with a familiar face
- Interchangeable faceplates
Nissan Accessport Features:
- Simple Installation: Everything is included for the simple installation! Intuitive on-screen instructions identify your exact vehicle and available maps.
- Simple Uninstall: Revert your ECU to exactly as it was before with the easy to use Uninstall option from the main menu.
- Trouble Codes: Read engine trouble codes to diagnose issues. Clear them when resolved. Prevent expensive trips to the dealership.
- Change Maps: Store up to 100 maps from our OTS map database or from your favorite COBB tuner and quickly switch between them for any need.
- Gauges ? Use your Accessport as a gauge to monitor boost or any other live information, directly from the ECU.
- Data Logging: Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of engine performance. Stores up to 10 hours.
- Performance Measuring: Welcome to your own performance evaluation suite! Measure 0-60 mph time, 60 foot and Â¼ mile ETâ€™s. and Trap Speed.
- Shift Light: Set custom RPM warning lights for perfect shifts every time.
- Auto On/Off Detection: This feature, when enabled, allows the Accessport to power on when the vehicle is detected to be running and shut down once the engine has been turned off.
- Accesstuner: Create custom calibrations for your vehicle using Accesstuner software! For modifications beyond COBB Stage Power Packages, custom tuning may be required. For customers interested in doing that themselves, completing a training course will be required prior to downloading the software.
- Accessport Manager: Use your PC or Mac to manage maps, download recorded datalogs, or quickly update your Accessport. Download free from right HERE.
Nissan Specific Features:
- COBB Adjustable Traction Control: Adjust target traction slip on the fly (Slots 1-8) and maximize tire grip to best suit given track conditions (wet/damp/dry/street/slip/burnout/etc). Note: Feature must be enabled in ECU calibration for use.
- COBB Adjustable Launch Control: Adjust the factory launch control RPM to maximize the tire to pavement contact for that perfect launch. Note: Feature is only available on AP3-NIS-006 and AP3-NIS-008
- COBB Boost Gauge wrap around: Monitor boost past 20 PSI (~150 kPa), which is an OEM limitation on the factory Multi-Function Display. The boost gauge will wrap around and display excess boost pressure
- COBB Boost Off The Line: Dial in boost to optimize launches beyond the factory Launch Control logic. Boost Off The Line builds boost to spool the turbos for that perfect launch. Note: Feature must be enabled in ECU calibration for use
- COBB Knock Indicator: View knock events, as they occur, on the factory Multi-Function display. Learn More.
- COBB On The Fly Map Switching: Switch to another map on-the-fly while you drive for optimal tuning for every situation. Learn More
- COBB Realtime Tuning: Changes can be made to the map in realtime, while the engine is running. Greatly speeds up the tuning process and allows quick changes to powerful features like Adjustable Traction Control, Launch Control and Map Switching
- COBB Rolling Boost: Load up the turbos to create boost for roll race events. Simply hold the cruise control button, “Set Coast” to build boost. Note: Feature must be enabled in ECU calibration for use
- COBB Speed Density Tuning: Tune using the MAP sensor instead of the MAF sensor for big-power builds that exceed the stock MAF sensor's maximum capacity
- COBB Fast ECU Flashing: Allows ECU map change flashing time to be reduced to 40 seconds or less! Learn More
- TCM Flashing: Reflash the Transmission Control Module to enhance launch control, perform factory gear learning, and adjust clutch capacity and touch points. Note: Feature is only available on AP3-NIS-006 and AP3-NIS-008
- TCM Adjustments: Run clutch gear learning, or adjust clutch touch points, and clutch torque capacities. Note: Feature is only available on AP3-NIS-006 and AP3-NIS-008
- TCM Logging: Log transmission data monitors to diagnose mechanical issues or improve transmission characteristics. Transmission monitors can be logged simultaneously along with Engine monitors. Note: Feature is only available on AP3-NIS-006 and AP3-NIS-008
- TPMS Learning: Easily re-program TPMS sensors for new wheels and tires using the Accessport and prevent cumbersome trips to the dealership!* (*requires common Tire Pressure Positioning Sensor Tool).
- Bank Air Learn: Relearn and rebalance airflow between the left and right intake manifolds
More From This Category