Cobb Tuning Accessport V3 - Ford Performance EcoBoost Crate Engine ECU
SKU code: AP3-FRP-001
Ford Performance Parts offers the high tech 2.0L and 2.3L EcoBoost turbocharged engines as a crate engine kits. The swap possibilities are endless - from early street rods, kit cars, most generations of Mustang, to just about any other vehicle build. Now, you're able to custom tune these Crate Engine Kits with the Accessport! Simple ECU flashing with gauge package! The new in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up race, street, or dyno gauge clusters), and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). And what's looks without brains? More processing power, memory, and storage to flash faster while saving all of your maps and logs.
Warning! Installation of this Accessport over anything other than OEM or COBB software may result in ECU/TCU failure. Please contact COBB Support if you have any questions.
The Accessport is the world's best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your M-6017-20T or M-6007-23T EcoBoost Crate Engine Kit. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. This is accomplished via custom tuning with the with the help of a COBB Authorized Protuner using our AccesstunerPro Software. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need. Note that this Accessport will only work with the Ford Performance M-6017-20T or M-6017-23T ECU that comes with the EcoBoost 2.0L or 2.3L Crate Engine Kit, respectively. Launch Control, Flat Foot Shifting, and Traction Control are not available on this platform due to a lack of clutch and vehicle speed sensor inputs. 5 Way map switching is available but can only be done through the Accessport due to a lack of cruise control buttons.
- Larger, full color, higher resolution screen
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- Faster and easier to use with a familiar face
- Interchangeable faceplates
Ford Accessport Features:
- Simple Installation: Everything is included for the simple installation! Intuitive on-screen instructions identify your exact vehicle and available maps.
- Simple Uninstall: Revert your ECU to exactly as it was before with the easy to use Uninstall option from the main menu.
- Trouble Codes: Read engine trouble codes to diagnose issues. Clear them when resolved. Prevent expensive trips to the dealership.
- Change Maps: Store up to 100 maps from our OTS map database or from your favorite COBB tuner and quickly switch between them for any need.
- Gauges ? Use your Accessport as a gauge to monitor boost or any other live information, directly from the ECU.
- Data Logging: Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of engine performance. Stores up to 10 hours.
- Performance Measuring: Welcome to your own performance evaluation suite! Measure 0-60 mph time, 60 foot and ¼ mile ET’s. and Trap Speed.
- Shift Light: Set custom RPM warning lights for perfect shifts every time.
- Auto On/Off Detection: This feature, when enabled, allows the Accessport to power on when the vehicle is detected to be running and shut down once the engine has been turned off.
- Accesstuner: Create custom calibrations for your vehicle using Accesstuner software! For modifications beyond COBB Stage Power Packages, custom tuning may be required. For customers interested in doing that themselves, completing a training course will be required prior to downloading the software.
- Accessport Manager: Use your PC or Mac to manage maps, download recorded datalogs, or quickly update your Accessport. Download free from right HERE.