Turbosmart Big Bubba BOVs & BPVs
Sometimes bigger is just better. Designed for large capacity supercharged and turbocharged engines, including turbo-diesel engines, the Big Bubba is our largest and scariest Blow-Off Valve.
Big Bubba is available in two different styles, Bubba Sonic (Full time vent-to-atmosphere) and Big Bubba (Full time recirculating)
Big Bubba features:
- Precision machining and assembly – the piston and valve body are measured to mere fractions of a millimetre, and perfectly matched to fit each other exactly. Because of this precision, an O-ring is not needed to create an effective seal
- CNC billet aluminium body and components
- Huge 50.8mm/2” inlet and outlet
- Lightweight 52mm (2.05”) hard anodised aluminium two-piece piston
- -4AN threaded vacuum port
- V-band mounting system interchangeable with the Race Port
- Weighs only 790 grams (1.7lbs)
- Designed, manufactured and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
Alloy Hose Adapter/Weld Flange, V-Band Clamp, and Green Spring Rated -12 to -8 InHg (installed).