IMS Drag Racing
Author: Stathi Kavadias
Do YOU have what it takes to make our very own top 20 "LIST?"
Its no secret that a number of our clients have friendly rivalry and the desire to be the fastest among their peers. Who has what it takes to reach the number one spot on our very own IMS "Fast Drags" top 10 list of street cars?
If you are an IMS customer and would like to be on the list, send us your timeslip and photo/video evidence.
*We do not condone any form of illegal drag racing or dangerous driving on public roads, as such all of our racing is conducted at licenced venues such as Calder Park, Heathcote Raceway etc.
- You must be an active racer.
- Description:You need to be part of the IMS racing community.
- You can own multiple cars on the list.
- If you own multiple cars,you can only submit a Time card for one of those cars that you have driven. (1 driver per car).
- If you opt a friend to drive your other car, their time will count however they can only be on the ladder board in one position only.
- We are giving a Grace period of 3 months for those who are doing maintenance on the list,
- If you are currently on the list and are showing no activity within 3 months you will be removed.
- You must race your car at least once every 6 months.
- If your car's broken you have 6 months to get back on the list other wise you will forfeit your spot.
- You must submit a Time card
- Attending drag meets whether you're racing or not as a collective Group
- Helping fellow racers out Weather it by towing or pitting
- And most importantly racing your car
As of 15/03/2020, the top 20 fastest IMS Racers Cars: