Brisk Racing Spark Plugs Hemi SRT 5.7 6.1 6.4Ltr & Ford Mustang 5Ltr Spark Plugs
Hemi SRT 5.7 6.1 6.4Ltr & Mustang 5Ltr
Brisk SKU - RR14S
- 2011-20 FORD Mustang 5.0
- GEN 3 HEMI Engines 5.7L, 6.1L 6.4L Dodge Jeep Ram SRT 4, SRT 8, HEMI, Chrysler 300
1 Step colder than Stock We Recommended them for Bolt-On Upgrade or stock Engine,Suite supercharged engines whith upto 10lbs of Boost or up to 120 Shot of Nitrous. (This is a NON-Projected Tip)
- Thread Diameter 14mm
- Thread Reach 25mm-1"
- Hexagon 16mm-5/8"
- Seat Type Tapered
- Design Silver Racing
- Resistor Yes
- Projected No
- Heat Range - 14
Brisk Silver Racing Spark Plugs have a smaller diameter silver core and conventional open spark hook type earth electrode give an outstanding performance in igniting high octane fuel mixture associated with alternative fuels like CNG, LPG, Propane, E85 blend, Alcohol, LNG, Race Fuels and Nitro.
Silver metal is the single best material for a spark plugs core electrode, as it can dissipate heat fast, resulting in overall lower spark plug temperature and a more powerful spark.
The stronger the spark the faster and better the flame front and flame speed giving smother higher RPM range in engines.
Our Silver Racing range works well with most aftermarket and OEM ignition systems form simple coil and distributor through electronic ignition and powerful direct ignition systems found on modern port and direct injection performance engines.
- Fires properly even if fouling occurs, common standard plugs failure.
- Silver center electrode, best thermal (heat) & electrical conductor.
- Lower voltage requirement.
- Reduces wear on coil, leads and other ignition parts.
- 1.5 mm Silver Wire Centre Electrode
- Tuned and race engines.
- Alternative fuel cars.
- Old vehicles with weaker ignition systems and/or excessive oil consumption.
- High RPM race engines with short time for ignition coil saturation.
- High octane or hard ignition fuels.
- Methanol, ethanol, CNG, LPG, Propane, E85 blend, Alcohol, LNG, Race Fuels, Nitro, Nitrous.
- Naturally aspirated or forced induction applications
- Standard and high compression engines
- 30 000 km or 18 000 miles.
- 50 hours racing.