Cobb Tuning Accessport V3 - Porsche 911 GT3 997.1/GT3RS 997.1
Simple ECU flashing with gauge package! The in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, high resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up a race, street or dyno gauge cluster) and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). Of course, all of the great COBB tuning is included - with enough space for 100 calibrations. This is your new Accessport - and maybe the last one you'll ever need
Warning! Installation of this Accessport over anything other than OEM or COBB software may result in ECU/TCU failure. Please contact COBB Support if you have any questions.
The Accessport is the world's best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your Porsche. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow our staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off The Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom mapping for any modification level. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
Stage2 95RON* 911 GT3 Gains:
- Peak HP: +3% / Max HP +3%. Peak TQ: +1% / Max TQ +4%
Stage2 98RON* 911 GT3 Gains:
- Peak HP: +4% / Max HP +7% Peak TQ: +1% / Max TQ +6%
- Larger, full color, higher resolution screen
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- Faster and easier to use with a familiar face
- Interchangeable faceplates
Porsche Accessport Features:
- Simple Installation: Everything is included for the simple installation! Intuitive on-screen instructions identify your exact vehicle and available maps.
- Simple Uninstall: Revert your ECU to exactly as it was before with the easy to use Uninstall option from the main menu.
- Trouble Codes: Read engine trouble codes to diagnose issues. Clear them when resolved. Prevent expensive trips to the dealership.
- Change Maps: Store up to 100 maps from our OTS map database or from your favorite COBB tuner and quickly switch between them for any need.
- Gauges ? Use your Accessport as a gauge to monitor boost or any other live information, directly from the ECU.
- Data Logging: Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of engine performance. Stores up to 10 hours.
- Performance Measuring: Welcome to your own performance evaluation suite! Measure 0-60 mph time, 60 foot and ¼ mile ET’s. and Trap Speed.
- Shift Light: Set custom RPM warning lights for perfect shifts every time.
- Auto On/Off Detection: This feature, when enabled, allows the Accessport to power on when the vehicle is detected to be running and shut down once the engine has been turned off.
- Accesstuner: Create custom calibrations for your vehicle using Accesstuner software! For modifications beyond COBB Stage Power Packages, custom tuning may be required. For customers interested in doing that themselves, completing a training course will be required prior to downloading the software.
- Accessport Manager: Use your PC or Mac to manage maps, download recorded datalogs, or quickly update your Accessport. Download free from right HERE.
- Porsche 911 (997.1) 911 GT3
- Porsche 911 (997.1) 911 GT3 RS