HOLLEY Black 140 GPH Carbureted Fuel Pump
The world famous Red®, Blue® and Black® fuel pumps are the most recognized performance pumps of all times. They have been powering racing legends and street enthusiasts alike since the early 70's. Their time proven rotor/vane design is known to get the job done in an affordable package.
- Tumble polished billet look
- Lower housing casting designed for enhanced fuel flow
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Distinctive “Black” logo
- Compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
- Flows 140 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 120 GPH at 9 psi
- Maximum pressure is 14 psi
- 3/8” NPT inlet and outlet ports
- Fuel pressure regulator is required (recommend Holley P/N 12-704 for gasoline & P/N 12-707 for alcohol)
- Motor draws only 4 amps current
- Relay kit P/N 12-753 & 7 1/2 amp fuse recommended
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 14 psi)
- Rotor/vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 3 lbs
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- Can be serviced from the pump end
Use of safety shut-off switch, P/N 12-810, strongly recommended
Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Independent Motorsports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.