Haltech Elite 1000
The future of engine management is here!
Featuring intake cam control, short term and long term map learning, dual channel knock control, and much more, the Elite 1000 ECU provides engine calibrators the tools they need to get the job done right.
Alongside the Elite 1000 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
This ECU is positioned between Elite 550 and Elite 1500 and is aimed at tuners who want more features than the Elite 550 but don’t need all the race functions available in the Elite 1500. The Elite 1000 takes advantage of the ESP software and offers great value for money.
• Supports 1 to 12 cylinder or 2 rotor engines
• Normally aspirated or forced induction
• Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
• Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
• Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
• Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN
• 4 x Fuel Injection Outputs
• 4 x Ignition Outputs
• 10 x Digital Outputs
• 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
• 4 x Synchronised Pulsed Inputs
• 3 x Dedicated inputs (knock, ignition switch & onboard MAP sensor )
• 2 x Dedicated Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
• Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
• USB Laptop communication (Windows)
• ESP Calibration Software - Intuitive and easy to use
• Low Impedance Injector control with programmable injector peak and hold currents and programmable peak time
• Flex Fuel Function (direct sensor input) - Tune your engine’s boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content
• Flexible tuning setup for Petrol (Gasoline), LPG, Methanol and Ethanol allows you to simply select your fuel type
• Closed Loop 02 Control – Dual bank control for precise tuning (with optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit)
• Knock Control - Synchronised to engine position with high speed digital filtering for accurate detection
• Variable cam control - Independently control up to 2 intake camshafts (requires a minimum of 1 user defined input and output per variable cam)
• Closed Loop Idle Speed Control with learning for consistent idle stability (requires 1 or 2 user defined outputs (BAC type) or 4 user defined outputs (stepper motor type)
• Long term learning (Auto tune) on fuel, cam, boost
For a more detailed specification sheet, click here
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Independent Motorsports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.